- 28000 INR
- 25000.00 - 28000.00 INR
- 1-100% (spo2)
- 70% TO 100%
- 25-240 (bpm)
- 1 bpm
- 15.8 *7.6*3.6 (cm) Centimeter (cm)
- 0.320 kg Kilograms (kg)
1. Masimo SETÃÂ® technology is scientifically and clinically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion.
2. Lightweight, convenient handheld device with a long battery lifeÃ¢ÂÂover 30 hours on 4 AA batteries.
3. User configurable power up default settings
Sleep Mode allows clinicians to disable audio tones and LEDs.
4. Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
5. Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion.
6. Signal I.Q.ÃÂ® (SIQ) bar for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations.
7. FastSatÃÂ® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity.
8. SmartToneÃ¢ÂÂ¢ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions.
9. Sensitivity options: APODTM, Normal, and MAX.
10. Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off & Low Battery.
11. Optional protective.
- 1 week Per Week
- 3 TO 5 Days
- All India
D-1/138 Karan Vihar Part-5, Opp. Rohini Sector-20, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India